October 1, 2014

Sunshine in my Cup #juice #recipe

Sometimes, particularly when the weather is chilly, you need a little sunshine in your cup. Vitamin C, fiber, potassium, folic acid, and all of that good stuff in one glass.


2 apples (cored)
1 large pear (cored)
1 honey tangerine (peel removed)

I've got to say, I really have some to love juicing tangerines specifically. They are so easy to peel, so the prep time is less than most other citrus fruits and most of the white pith stays on the flesh of the fruit.

Anywho! I alternated my fruits, ending with two quarters of apple to make sure all of my tangerine flesh has been pushed through.

This recipe makes approximately 14oz of juice, so it's great on days when all you have time for is a juice on your way out the door. The whole prep-juice-ready process takes approximately 10 minutes start to finish. Instead of reaching for a donut or something that will leave you feeling sluggish, indulge in this super yummy juice recipe!
signature

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips