October 2, 2014

Don't Drop the Soother! #DrBrowns #healthywipes

Confession: when I had my first baby, I was definitely that mom who would quickly look to see if anyone saw the soother fall from the carseat or stroller. A quick wipe from my hand, and back to the babe.

Now, I completely realize that wiping with my hand is not sanitary in the slightest, but to be totally honest...I had no idea how else I was supposed to clean the soother and get it back to him quickly to avoid meltdown city.

Dr. Brown's has the perfect solution, and one that I keep in the car for just such emergencies as....


After walking big brother to school and getting back to the car, sweet baby Graeme spit out his soother and before I could catch it...right down on the dirt, gravel and weeds on the side of the road by the rear wheel of my car. Gross. And of course I didn't pack a spare soother!

Then I remembered that I had Dr. Brown's Pacifier and Bottle Wipes in the car, neatly stowed in my Thirty-One Pack and Pull Caddy that is in the middle seat between the boys.


With just a quick wipe, I was able to safely clean Graeme's pacifier and give it back to him so he could go back to dreamland and I could go grab a coffee. Sanity restored!

A few features about these convenient Healthy Wipes that you should note:
  • scent free
  • free of alcohol, SLS, parabens and formaldehydes
  • made with plant based Xylitol
I'm so glad that I had them in the car, and keep an extra pack in our diaper caddy just in case there is a spit up issue in the middle of the night and I need to wipe down a mess in his nursery. With the Dr. Brown's Pacifier and Bottle Wipes, it gives great peace of mind to know they give a natural clean to things that go in your baby's mouth.

Where do we keep them now, and how do we use them?
  • Diaper bag to clean bottle nipples if you forget the cap
  • Diaper caddy for midnight messes
  • Front of car console for cleaning the tops of drink lids (they're great for adults, too!)
  • Backseat organizer for dropped soothers and teethers
If you're a new mom, or new again mom, I highly recommend stashing a pack of the Pacifier and Bottle Wipes in your purse or car. You just never know when they will come in handy!

Disclaimer: I was provided these Healthy Wipes, along with the Tooth & Gum and Nose & Face (great for in between baths, and cleaning all of the rolls and folds!) wipes, for the purposes of this review. All opinions expressed are my own. 

signature

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips