October 3, 2014

Halloween Masks on Etsy #halloween #costume

 
If you are still looking for inspiration for your Halloween costume, I definitely encourage you to look at Sundries and Plunder on Etsy. They create handmade the most gorgeous leather masks that I have seen in a long time, and definitely will be the signature piece for your Halloween attire.



Aren't they beautiful!! And I find them so gorgeous that you could certainly display them in a baby nursery on the wall, or in a fairytale dress up area of a playroom.

I really love how Sundries and Plunder has displayed their products - very fairy woodland, and I think it would be great to emulate this look with vinyl tree decals or patterned wallpaper.

Encouraging imaginative play is something that is important to me not only as a mom, but also as an artist. So...get them for Halloween, then incorporate them into the playroom. Pretty awesome!

Which one is your favorite?
signature

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips