August 18, 2014

Late Summer Date Night #fashion

With a newborn and preschooler at home, I think it's safe to say that we deserve a date night. Late summer date nights are some of my favorites as it is still warm enough to wear sandals and head to a patio for a night outdoor dinner {with patio heaters preferably!}, yet it gets cool enough to require a really awesome jacket.

Moto Summer



This whole outfit fits my style and life to a T.

A flowy, yet structured dress with great detailing. The gladiator sandals. Dark berry nails that are a great transition into fall. The arrow earrings.

I love the addition of the cropped motorcycle jacket with this outfit, and find it is a really amazing unexpected detail. The juxtaposition of the badass motorcycle vibe with the flowy, girly dress is a great pairing.

Now...where should I have him take me!?
signature

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips