May 30, 2013

World Ovarian Cancer Day

I am still reeling from how amazing May 8th, World Ovarian Cancer Day, was for us in London, Ontario.

You see, I had this vision that our skyline would be lit up with teal lights at night. I knew in my heart that the city could rally behind this idea, but when I actually saw it in person...wow!


City hall was a glowing display of teal and it was absolutely amazing to see! The North Tower at our hospital was also teal for the day.


And yes, I am already planning for May 8th, 2014! Now that we know what we can do with lighting, why not involve the tallest building in our city?? Why not the University and Colleges? Why not get all of the media affiliates wearing and speaking teal?

Amazingness will happen, that's for sure!

Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips