May 29, 2013

Come Follow me on BlogLovin!

So in just about a month, Google Reader and GFC will be no more. If you don't subscribe to receive my blog posts by RSS (over there on the right) you're going to miss out on some really amazing projects over the summer, not to mention all of the craziness surrounding my trip to #BlogHer13!

Another great way to stay up to date the inspired happenings here on Sweet Stella's is to follow me on BlogLovin!


BlocLovin' makes it crazy easy to read all of your favourite blogs, all in one place. An email gets sent to you at the end of every day with all of the current blog posts from that day. it's a great way to keep your reader organized, and I really love waking up to it in my inbox.

Another awesome thing? You can search the top blogs in whatever industry and genre you are looking for, and when you find a blog you love, BlogLovin' suggests similar blogs to broaden your horizons!

Don't miss any of the great moments that are scheduled over the next few months!

Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips