May 30, 2013

New Year New Me, Neutral Row with Torso Twist transition

The final set in our upper body series using resistance bands for building strength and toning our muscles!! I am so very excited! The past few weeks have been amazing, and I am really impressed with how much strength I have gained, both inner strength and physical strength.


What have I learned about myself in the past few weeks?

I am determined to fit in resistance training every day
I recognize the rush of hormones and endorphin's
Resistance training makes me happy
I feel stronger than ever
I have no issues picking up and carrying my 3year old {well, almost 3 years old! 18 more days!}
I have a flat stomach
I have slim legs
I have cheekbones

It's so important in this whole body transformation process to look at yourself and be proud of all of the thing that you have accomplished. I most definitely still have areas that I want to work on, but I have come SO far in the past six months.

I will be posting a bonus video next week, along with a Month1 to Month6 comparison photo. I am PUMPED about seeing that difference. After that, straight into tips for beginning jogging, running, and lower body resistance training!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're amazing girl. You can totally see the difference that all your hard work is doing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips