May 31, 2013

Fashionista Friday: Kristine Cook Designs, custom dress

I have been sitting and waiting to reveal my dress from my brother-in-laws wedding that Kristine Cook Designs specifically designed for me.

Oh. My. God!


 First and foremost, the dress fit me like a glove. This is the most wonderful thing about working with a fashion designer; the take your measurements, have multiple fittings with you and ensure that the garment fits your body perfectly before you take it home.


When I asked Kristine about how to style the look, she said to go dark and smokey with the eye and big and bold with the accessories. I found the perfect chunky black bib necklace at Joe Fresh (for a whopping $7!) and had the makeup artist up the drama on my eyes, while keeping my lip neutral.


And my date? He was pretty impressed! I felt so beautiful and confident in my custom dress by Kristine Cook Designs and would absolutely recommend her in a heartbeat.


Disclaimer: I was not compensated by Kristine Cook Designs for this post. I just absolutely love working with her and wanted to share her beautiful designs!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

Stunning! Both you and the dress <3 Cant wait to book an appointment and work with Kristine myself!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips