February 15, 2013

Fashionista Friday: Kristine Cook Designs

Have you ever had a dress, designed and made just for you? Right now, I am in the process of working on a beautiful design with London, Ontario fashion designer, Kristine Cook Designs. You may recall my rocking her peplum dress, and amazing jacket at BlogHer'12...well now we are working on a beautiful design for my brother-in-laws wedding!


I told Kristine that I wanted something to flatter the figure that I am working so hard on, but still be sophistocated, classy and age appropriate.

She sent me about 6 different designs, fabric samples, and written explanations of brocade, teacup, cap sleeve, split and a chiffon dress. Her attention to detail was amazing, and I could feel her passion in her designs, and immediately was excited!

We picked the split brocade, and will be adding some unexpected details to bring an artsy flair into the design.

copyright Kristine Cook Designs

I absolutely love it, and cannot wait to see the fabrics that Kristine has expertly selected. And just wait until you see the shoes I'm pairing with it!!

If you've never had a dress designed and made just for you, I highly recommend it. Not only will it be the perfect fit, no one else under the sun will have the same design. Working with a fashion designer, particularly Kristine Cook Designs, is a fantastic experience that will change your whole view on your body, the clothes you wear and how you wear them.

Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips