August 8, 2012

BlogHer12 Recap: Fashion

You all know about my amazing fashion sponsor by now, Kristine Cook Designs, but you've yet to see me in the actual clothes.

Bottom (l-r) grey&coral asymmetrical dress {Expo Hall}, coral jacket {Hasbro party}, peplum dress {6pm fashion show, Bar Americain dinner, CheeseburgHer}

I honestly felt so incredibly stylish the entire time, and felt like I was a true reflection of myself...not the denim bermuda shorts and tanks that I sport back home when I'm too busy {or tired} to really put much effort into myself.

What did I learn? Well...that I have a body. After losing over 50lbs from when I was pregnant with my son in 2009/2010, I have...a body. I have curves, and tiny little legs! I have a tiny waist...and darn it, I can rock it! I felt confident 100% of the time, day and night and I have Kristine to thank for that.

See what's happening in each one of the looks above? I'm smiling. Truly incredibly happy...and comfortable in my own skin!

5 comments:

Rebecca Nash-Emerson said...

You looked fabulous every time I saw you and I loved the radience/glow from your confidence. I'm so thrilled that it was such a great experience! You're a hot mama!

Anonymous said...

Loved all your outfits. If I go next year, I am praying someone will dress me!

Anonymous said...

You look great, Ihave a few of Kristine's designs in my closet and love to wear them!

Julia P F said...

LOVE THE DRESS!!!!!

Devan McGuinness said...

I love your confidence! these posts are not easy to find -- and i love it. You do rock it :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips