April 27, 2011

Thankful Thursday: Coffee Filters

Aside from everything going on the the Emmy's, I've been off in la-la land dreaming about our master bedroom and my studio.

Yes, I know that I just redid my studio, but I don't feel as though it's quite complete yet.

I created a treasury on Etsy for both the Master and my Studio and will be undertaking a few projects over the next few weeks.

We moved into this house when I was pregnant with our son, and that was a year and a half ago! The only room that we've done is Owen's, and it turned out exactly as I envisioned.

I guess you could say that I sort of feel like we're living in someone elses home. The walls are nearly all tan, aside from my brilliant red bathroom...they're all boring and need some life.

Today, I'm thankful for these...



Coffee filter covered pendant lamps



Absolutely beautiful! And...it just so happens that we have a tonne of coffee filters in our kitchen since getting out Tassimo machine.

Now...my method is going to be different, and I won't be hanging them from the ceiling. I plan to cover our Grono lamps from Ikea in the coffee filters, which first will be dyed (colour pending decision!), and varnish them for protection.

A soft, yet masculine, touch that I think my husband will appreciate rather than ruffles and frills hanging from a pendant.

And of course...a how-to for an upcoming Tuesday!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips