February 25, 2011

Y3W Friday: The Winner Is....

The Uppercase Living contest has come to a close and I am thrilled to announce the winner.


First and foremost, a huge huge Thank You to Stephanie Russell for graciously donating the $25 credit to Uppercase Living. So generous! If you ever need anything to spruce up a space in your home and make it feel more like home, consider Uppercase Living wall vinyl.


I am so excited to get something dreamy for my studio, and my son will definitely be getting the "Boy n. a noise with dirt on it" decal for his wall when we re-do his room for his big-boy room.


Anyhow! Onto the Winner!


I am SO excited to annouce that the winner is....


#17


Chantal - Congratulations! We will be sending you an email shortly!


Have a great weekend, everyone!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips