February 24, 2011

Thankful Thursday: Rocking Chairs

After not a whole lot of sleep on Tuesday night, as my husband was away for the night and I am a bit of a worry wart when home alone in this big house, nothing could have been more comforting than this



My son and I had a good snuggle in the afternoon, while listening to Rockabye Baby Beatles (something I will be eternally thankful for). My eyes were closed, and I was definitely nodding off when I felt a warm little something nuzzle into my ribs. I looked down and saw the most peaceful angel drifting off to dreamland and snuggling into the warmth of his Mom.


Perfection.




2 comments:

Unknown said...

We love Rockabye Baby CD's - Jude has a lot of the cd's music baby! Snuggles for naps are the best!

mel said...

<3 Hubby has the metalica, i have the journey!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips