February 22, 2011

Whimsical Wednesday: Etsy!

Wow...already half way through the week! Fantastic!

Today for Whimsical Wednesday, I have an announcement!

I have decided to take the plunge into the great and amazing world of Etsy.

Sweet Stella's on Etsy will be going LIVE March 1st and I couldn't be more thrilled with how everything is turning out.

This past weekend, I spent a ridiculous amount of time working on favour pouches, photo boxes and tooth fairy boxes. Today, I've been working on some really amazing treat flags.

Everything will be ready-to-ship, but as always, custom orders are available and encouraged! There are beautiful new collections, all named after kiddo's of some amazing Mom's I've gotten to know over the past few months. Collections are paper based, which means that while a photo box might be in one paper, it can be made in any of the paper collections.

Also, I've lowered my shipping prices. Instead of flat-rate shipping, I've priced things more reasonably, based on the individual items. If you have any feedback on shipping, please please let me know!

Anyhow, here are a few sneak peek product photo's for items you can expect to see on Etsy!

~Charlotte~ Photo Box





~Sebastian~ Treat Flags





~Holden~ Tooth Fairy Box




~Caleb~ Favour Pouches


As you can see, the top of the tooth fairy box and the flap of the favour pouches are unfinished. This is because they are all customizable! From paper embellishments to stamped images, let me know what you're looking for and from which collection, and we'll get to work!


See you soon, on Etsy!



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips