October 10, 2014

Autumn Paper Garland from Etsy #homedecor

I've already expressed my love for fall...this much we all know. I love everything about the season. Scarves, boots, cozy layers, and a warm cup of cider.

I also love decorating our home for the harvest season, and using alot of natural elements from a nature walk.

We have a beautiful stone double sided fireplace {which is what really sold us on the house} with a gorgeous mantle. It's perfect for holiday decorating, and usually capped off with a chalkboard sign of some sort.


This year, I'm looking to add some type of garland to the mantle. Off to Etsy I went!


Clockwise from Top Right

Fall Mini Bunting by littletidbitsofjoy
Blush pink and gold fabric garland by PenelopeandLala
Scalloped Glitter Garland by stephlovesben
Paper Garland Crisp Fall Days by ArtsDelight
Golden Yellow Felt Garland by FairyfolkWeddings

I really can't decide which one is my favorite!! They're all so beautiful, and simple!
signature

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips