December 25, 2014

Strawberry Surprise #Christmas Morning #juice #recipe

Happy holidays and merry Christmas everyone!! If your family is like mine, you're likely gearing up to tear through gifts and then settle into a yummy breakfast with your kiddos.

Growing up, that means cinnabons and orange juice. Now, I'm a fan of juicing, but not specifically orange juice so I thought I would come up with an alternative that the whole family could enjoy on Christmas morning...and would be lovely with some champagne too!



2 apples
1 pear
1 handful of strawberries

That's it! This recipe is so easy. Start with half an apple, half your pear, then toss in your strawberries and follow with the rest of your apple and pears.

Like I said, a really simple recipe and one that my four year old enjoys...and mommy likes to turn into a Strawberry Mimosa for special occasions.

Enjoy! and Merry Christmas!
signature

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips