December 8, 2014

Stocking Stuffer Shopping List #printable

Do you get stuck on what to put in your spouses or chidren's Christmas stockings? I usually have my go-to list of...

toothbrush
toothpaste
chocolate
favorite candy
movie
hot wheels cars
a funky new tie or pair of socks

Things that will roll and tuck inside a stocking, but things that are inexpensive and unique. This year, I've created a simple list of items that you can print off and take shopping with you, so you don't need to stress over stockings!


Download this free printable HERE!


signature

4 comments:

Un dia te vi said...

Sooo good ideas!

Heather said...

Lots of good ideas! I love to buy stocking stuffers :)

Unknown said...

Favorite part of my christmas list!

Anonymous said...

Great ideas. I'm always stumped on stocking stuffers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips