December 22, 2014

Self Care Checkin

Hey mama!

Stressed with the hustle and bustle of the holidays? Too many parties to attend, dinners to go to, one that you're hosting, and on top of all of that....kiddos that are on winter break and are anticipating Christmas morning?

Time for a self care checkin!


If you are feeling stressed out to the max, you probably haven't taken five minutes just for yourself this month. Instead of letting the hustle and bustle consume you, treat yourself!

Manicure
Pedicure
Body Scrub
Coffee date with a friend
Bubble Bath (bonus points if you're sipping a glass of wine while you have a bath!)


Anything that gets you to focus on yourself for a few minutes is perfect at this time of year. I also like to tuck something under the tree for myself. I know that probably sounds selfish, but sometimes there is a book that I really would like to read on the holidays, or a new lip color that I want to try...things that I know my husband likely won't think to put in my stocking or under the tree, so I treat myself to them.

Take a time out mama, you've worked hard to get prepared for the holidays!


signature

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips