December 4, 2014

Gifts for Kids on Etsy #etsyfinds #giftguide #handmade #giftsforchildren

One thing that I love doing every fall is looking for fun and unique gifts for my kiddos on Etsy. You can find some of the neatest things on there from handmade sellers who genuinely care about the quality and care put into their items.


Clockwise from Top Left

One thing that I have had my eye on for my eldest is a set of Dinosaur magnets for the fridge. I love how bright and bold these are, and they definitely make playtime in the kitchen more fun.

For O's little cousin who is about a year younger, I try to always find some cool kind of natural wood toy. I'm not sure why, but I love them whether it is a wooden bowling set like the one above, or a logging truck. The craftsmanship that a woodworker puts into their handmade toys is pretty amazing!

You can never go wrong with glitter in my books, so if you take a look through Wish Daisy on Etsy, I assure you that you will not be disappointed. Glitter animals of every kind!

And for itty bitty ones that are just starting to teethe, I recommend putting a few natural teething rings by Alexandra Rose into your babes stocking. Again, expertly made and beautiful!


No matter what handmade gifts you go with, find them on Etsy and keep the handmade movement going strong!
signature

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips