November 20, 2014

Fall Business Attire #networking #womeninbusiness #fashion

Our second fall fashion look is devoted to the career woman, specifically for a networking event. Again, we are layering, but taking it up a notch with some unexpected neutrals and pops of color.

Fall Business Wardrobe



Yes pastels and neutrals are typically more Spring fashion trends, but when paired with a bright raspberry peplum top and a dark navy bag and shoe, they are totally appropriate for Fall fashion!

Here, tailored trousers are paired with a really chic structured jacket and peplum top. There are so many simple details that I chose not to accessorize with a necklace, but to go with some statement earrings in a dark black-navy and a power watch in the same time.

The shoes are what really stand out in this outfit for me. T strap pumps are super feminine, a little sexy and very versatile. Pair them with jeans, skirts, trousers or dresses. They really are a go-with-everything type shoe!

For a networking event, I usually like to be fairly hands free, so that means I like a handbag that can be slung on my forearm or a wristlet. This bag is the perfect shape, and roomy enough for all of your essentials.

Up next is a dressy fall outfit, and it's a beauty!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Heather said...

I dont usually have to dress up like that for work, but I do love the pink top and the black bag!

Shan said...

I think the shoes are my favorite element of the entire look

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips