November 11, 2014

Casual Fall #Fashion

Fall is perfect for layering fabrics, chunky knit sweaters, scarves and boots. This month, I am excited to share three different fall fashion looks, starting with todays casual look!

Casual Fall Fashion 2014



Why I love this look? It's all in the details. My absolute favorite element are the boots - I love the folded cuff, the floral detail to the lining. I pulled out colors from the floral pattern for inspiration for the scarf, earrings and even the handbag.

As we saw in the Spring, florals have been really popular this year and can be done in an understated way so you don't feel like you are going to a luau. In this outfit, the floral is way down at your feet and then the colors from the pattern set the tone for the rest of the outfit, while being anchored by simple dark jeans.

Now I'm on the search for these boots!
signature

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips