September 9, 2014

Sixth Wedding Anniversary Gifts for Him #giftguide

Each year, I am tasked with finding something really cool to give my husband for our wedding anniversary. Last year it was a hand stamped wooden box (5th anniversary traditional: wood) with a silver mechanical watch (modern: silver).

This year for our sixth wedding anniversary the themes are iron and candy. Finally, an easy one!


When it comes to iron options for Him, I really love the titanium ring with ironwood inner band on the top right. It's absolutely gorgeous, and I'm definitely drawn to it much like the ebony wood with turquoise inlay.

Tiger iron cufflinks are another chic option for him, especially if he's a business man. I love giving him cufflinks so this is definitely a great option.

For something vintage, there are tonnes of iron bottle openers on Etsy. I remember my Dad had one of these in our basement, a Coca-Cola one actually, and I always thought it was a really charming fixture. It was never used, but it was just a neat piece of unique wall art.

And...if your husband is a golfer, a new iron might be in the books. This has definitely been a front runner in terms of ideas over the past few months, but really...what do I know about buying him a golf club!?

In terms of candy, clearly you've got to give him his favorites and for my husband that is hands down fuzzy peaches. I always put a bag of them in his Christmas stocking and last year, he made the mistake of sharing with Owen...who now loves "Daddy's special candy." Whoops!
signature

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips