May 30, 2014

What's Next Out of My Studio? #art

So it's been a full month since my exhibition at Urban Gallery in Toronto, ON and I'm looking to what's next.

A new style of art?
Mixed media?
A new collection?

To be perfectly honest, I'm not sure. I want to do a sculpted exhibition, at some point, with a focus on tube sculpture in small, medium and large configurations but I'm not sure that I'm ready.


I mean...I know that I am, but my life is about to change in a very big and beautiful way in just over a month. While part of me wants to throw myself, and all of these crazy emotions, into an exhibition and proposal to a gallery, another part of me wants to take the next month off and just be a mom to my son.

I'm being faced with some major decisions, and I don't want to lose sight of who I am either. That happened last time, and it was bad news bears.


For now, I think I will just keep coming up with concepts and research into where to submit proposals to but stay tuned; big things are ahead.

Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips