April 29, 2014

Greekanese Chicken #recipe with #CuisinartCanada Combo Steam + Convection Oven #athomeinsider

Looking for a healthier way to bake, cook, toast, broil, and do oh-so-much-more? Look no further than the Cuisinart Combo Steam + Convection Oven.


We recently reviewed the Cuisinart Combo Steam + Convection Oven, and I have to say that from set up to clean up, this kitchen appliance is amazing and may even come to replace my traditional convection oven. Why? The power of #cookingwithsteam


What does cooking with steam bring to the table? Well, for meats you can expect a crispy outside, while the inside is moist and tender. For veggies, an easier and less messy way to steam than over a traditional pot of boiling water. For rice, nice and fluffy every time!

 
During my pregnancy, I have found meat to be a big turn off. The look, the taste, the smell....everything about meat (and, in particular, chicken) has been something that is really scarce in my diet so I wanted to see if the Cuisinart Combo Steam + Convection Oven could change that for me.

Boy, did it ever! I whipped up this easy Greekanese Chicken recipe, and both my husband and I were really impressed with not only the flavor, but how moist and tender the chicken was.


Once you have plugged in your Cuisinart Combo Steam + Convection Oven, fill the water reservoir and put it back in place so it can work its steamy magic. Then choose the Steam + Bake option, and press start.

You will hear the water bubbling and see the steam collecting on the inside of the door. It's such a cool thing to watch!

To prep your chicken, simply toss in Panko bread crumbs that have been mixed with Greek seasoning; I chose the Epicure Tzatiki dip seasoning.  Place your chicken breasts on the baking sheet, then pop in Cuisinart Combo Steam + Convection Oven for the entire cycle.

Once it's done, it's ready to be enjoyed. I had two chicken breasts, on their own, for my dinner and was incredibly impressed with the flavor and moisture of the chicken. My husband cut them up and had the over a simple salad with some Balsamic Fig salad dressing.


If you are looking for a new toaster oven, take a look at the Cuisinart Combo Steam + Convection Oven and invest in flavor, and healthy cooking!

I was provided the Cuisinart Combo Steam + Convection Oven by the Home Outfitters #athomeinsider Network for the purposes of this review. The recipe and opinions expressed are my own.

Photobucket

1 comment:

Kristine@thefoleyfam said...

What an awesome kitchen aide to have! Sounds super easy to use, which is just what we need! Thanks!! And that dish is making my mouth water!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips