April 10, 2014

Easter Outfits for Toddlers

With Easter celebrations right around the corner, I'm sure all of you moms are thinking about family photos, how to coordinate the kids outfits and hoping against hope that they will behave during Easter dinner at the inlaws {I know I am!!}

If you talk to any photographer, they will tell you to coordinate but not match. Pick some great complimentary colors to accent but ultimately let the personality of the individuals in the pictures shine through.

Toddler Easter Fashion 2014



The looks that we typically default to for Owen are plaid shirts, charcoal pants and sneakers. I wanted to pull together a cute boy look that had zero plaid, but lots of texture.

I love the little desert boots, with khaki's and a bright orange polo shirt. Boys rarely get to accessorize their outfits, so if you can find a great newsboy cap, scoop it up!!

For a little girl, I like the leggings under a dress look. It's cute and girly, and these leggings have a gold polka dot, which makes them pretty perfect. Taking inspiration from the orange polo, to coordinate the two looks I pulled in a large pom headband accessory. Shoes...ballet flats.

Next week I'll cover Easter fashion for mom!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Unknown said...

love those leggings! Teagan would rock them! lol

Heather said...

I love that headband - how fun!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips