February 11, 2014

Keep Calm and Kiss Me: FREE Valentines Printable

Happy Valentine's Day!!


Just a sweet little printable for this Valentine's Day, and yours FREE for the downloading and printing at home!

This year for Valentine's Day, I am feeling the need to bake and have an array of sweets for my sweet boys. Since the kiddo is a bit of a chocoholic {I do not know where he gets that from....;)}, there will be some sort of chocolate cupcakes, likely with chocolate buttercream and maybe some sprinkles to fancy them up.

My husband, on the other hand, is not a dessert guy or sweets guy...unless it's super rich dark chocolate or, on the totally opposite side of the scale, white chocolate. I think some truffles might be in store for him!

Then for me? Cookies. Give me all the sugar cookies with royal icing that I can whip up!

What are your Valentine's plans this year?

Photobucket
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips