February 18, 2014

Garnier Fructis Damage Eraser #voxbox #influenster

You know that time that you fell in love with a product purely based on its smell? Well, it was love at first smell when it came to the Garnier Fructis Damage Eraser #voxbox that I received to review through Influenster.


When I received the first #mysterybrand box, I was certain that the product was of a salon quality brand, likely from the Kerastase line. Why? Well, because the salon that I go to, Fringe Hair Spa, is a L'Oreal Professional Salon and the smell of this #mysterybrand was so familiar to me, definitely one that I had smell before.

When the Garnier Fructis Damage Eraser arrived at my door, I was pretty surprised!! A product that would be good to my hair, help with winter damage and dryness from being color processed, that was readily available at the drugstore or grocery store? Amazing!!!

The love affair I have with this doesn't stop at the smell. It is so smooth when you wash and condition your hair with it, and bubbles like any good shampoo should. The split end serum is my favourite. It's such a relief to put something nourishing on your hair, knowing that it will protect it from further damage. Two thumbs up.

I am most excited to try the Damage Eraser Butter, and will have to let you know via Instragram and Twitter how I like it. It smells just as lovely as all of the other products, and it looks heavenly.

Remember how men complain that it takes their lady hours to get ready? Garnier Fructis Damage Eraser will have you relishing every moment of your hair care routine, from shampoo and conditioning to tending to split ends and buttering your hair up. Enjoy it!!

Disclaimer: I received the #mysterybrand and #damageraser Vox Box's from Influenster, on behalf of L'Oreal Canada, for the purposes of this review.

Photobucket

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a great voxbox!!! I love Influenster!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips