October 25, 2013

Thanksgiving Entertaining for Fall 2013

Entertaining and hosting celebration tops my list of favorite things to do. Since Canadian Thanksgiving is over, but American Thanksgiving is upon us, I thought that I would share my inspiration for Thanksgiving Entertaining this Fall 2013

Thanksgiving Entertaining 2013



Soups are a super easy dish to make {and make ahead!} when you're entertaining. Fall is perfect for conjuring up a delicious soup, such as butternut squash or roasted vegetable. Have our friends over for a harvest lunch, and serve it with rustic farmers bread, lightly toasted in the oven.

I'm finding that wreaths these days are all looking the same, so when I found the one above, from Pier 1, I fell in love with it. It's rustic, but has the look of a metal worked piece of art.

Pies are so popular for Thanksgiving desserts, but think outside of the pumpkin and apple box. This fudge pecan pie looks to.die.for!

Serve up a fun cocktail to your Thanksgiving guests! Think pomegranate, blood orange, and cider mixed with champagne!

Set the tone for your gathering with yummy vanilla pumpkin candles!

And last but not least, give your guests a little parting gift. Caramel apples tied with beautiful ribbon are perfect for Thanksgiving entertaining!

Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips