October 18, 2013

Fall Decor Finds on Pinterest

Wrapping up some of my favourite fall decor finds on Pinterest today.

I LOVE a good fall decor project, and these are absolutely beautiful!


Sweet CS Designs shares a project for Faux Milk Glass Pumpkins. We have a full set of milk glasses that we received as a wedding gift, and I love them. They are lovely for a brunch or bridal shower, and I think taking this nostalgic design and implementing it in an unexpected item such as a foam pumpkin is genius! I will definitely be adding these to our porch this year!


Imagine these pretty glitter votives next to the milk glass pumpkins on your mantle, or as a grouping on your kitchen table! SO PRETTY! Check out 100 Layer Cake's tutorial here

Need to light the way for a romantic dinner? I love these chalkboard mason jar candle holders from Joy Bobo. Simple and easy, rustic and chic. I love them!


What are youre favourite Fall DIY Decor projects? Link them in the comments!

Photobucket

1 comment:

the naptown organizer said...

I love the chalkboard mason jars! So cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips