September 15, 2013

Zaggora...2 weeks later

So, I've been wearing my Zaggora hotpants for the past two weeks when working out (three times a week). These work outs have included running, Insanity Plyometrics, Insanity Cardio Power and Resistance, and Insanity Cardio Recovery.

How did we do?


While I'm sure that it could have been better, I am pretty pleased with the results. I broke the 157lb barrier that I have been sitting at since March, which is great, and lost a total of 3" overall.

The biggest change that I saw from doing the Zaggora 2week Challenge was a decrease in bloating. The skin on my tush and my legs is considerably smoother, and I feel really confident in slimmer fitting pants. I even more some rockin' leggings out for dinner, with heels, for my anniversary and felt like a million bucks. Never would I have imagined that I would have that amount of confidence, and am very thankful to have found it.

The Zaggora hotpants, in my opinion, are a must for any runner or athlete looking to take their fitness to the next level. The amount of sweat that you will feel inside the pants is positively disgusting, but it's really amazing all at the same time to know that you are ridding your body of toxins, impurities and extra water.

Two thumbs up from this girl!

*Disclaimer: I received a pair of Hot Pants by Zaggora for the purposes of this review. All opinions and views expressed are my own.

Photobucket

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Interesting. These look great! As do you!! ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips