May 15, 2013

A Pirates Life for Me

It seems like forever ago that we decided on the theme for our toddlers birthday party. Over the next couple of weeks, I will be revealing elements of the party and talking about how to set up some fun activities for your little swashbucklers!

Today is all about the invitation. Immediately, I went to my super talented graphic designer bloggy BFF Shannon of Baby Shmizz. She started a shop on Etsy, The Baby Noogle, and it is absolutely amazing the thing that she can do with digital design!

How amazing is that?! I threw out piratey term like Swashbuckler, first mate, avast and matey...then she took care of the rest!

Stay tuned! I'll be showing cake inspiration, food table labels and some activities over the next couple of weeks!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see how the party goes!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips