April 23, 2013

Celeb{rate} A Year In Review

I'm often asked what of the celebrities that I have designed for were my favourite. I definitely cannot just pick one; each have been amazing opportunities in their own way, be it designing something for their home or something for them to wear, it has been such a unique challenge to design for them all.

If I absolutely had to pick my top three, in an absolute random order, I would have to choose...


Designing a clay brooch for Meryl Streep was amazing. She is simply incredible, most definitely the most influential actress that I will ever have the pleasure of watching in my lifetime. To know that she owns a piece of my work makes me hold my breath for a moment!


Creating a set of sculpted wallflowers for Tina Fey's amazing NYC apartment was incredible! I knew immediately when I got word that my work was approved by her stylist and publicist what I would create and the whole design happened very easily.


Designing for Keira Knightley was one of those moments where you sit in awe. Designing for her stylist, Camilla Pole, was the icing on a very beautiful cupcake. They were so nice and genuine, an absolute pleasure to work with.

This year promises new adventures and new celebs to amaze with my work!

Who was your favourite that I designed for last year?

Photobucket

1 comment:

Heather said...

I love Tina Feys and Zooey's!

I know I asked about feedback one - do you ever get pictures of them wearing your product? I would love to see those if you ever get them! How cool.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips