April 2, 2013

Celeb{rate} Christina Applegate

Spring celebrity style is full of beautiful pastel colors, metallic accents and floral patterns. In my opinion, stylists have encapsulated everything that is spring and brought it into wardrobe, and I love it!

So...what do you do when those are the trends and you're designing for Christina Applegate?


Well, you kind of freak out a little bit and after you've composed yourself, you start sketching. I keep gravitating toward the pastel tones for her, maybe with a hint of pearl or silver.

Mint and pearl
Peach and silver
Light blue and pearl

I'm not certain what will be created, but I have a feeling that it will be beautiful and feminine just like Christina herself!

Photobucket

3 comments:

Heather said...

Exciting! She is very feminine. I think peach and pearl may be nice together - so light and airy and fresh!

Unknown said...

I love her shirt!! Create something off of that!! ;)

Anonymous said...

I always spent my half an hour to read this blog's content every day along with a mug of coffee.

Also visit my page ... Green Coffee REviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips