November 2, 2012

MOMpreneur Award of Excellence 2013

I am so blessed and honoured to get to do what I do...I get to paint and sculpt...I get to write and teach you all about art and design, taking you through different projects and hopefully inspire you to step outside your comfort zone and try something artsy.

Now I've been nominated for the MOMpreneur Award of Excellence, presented by The Savvy Mom.ca, Parents Canada and The MOMpreneur.com

I would be so incredibly grateful for you to vote, and vote daily! Voting is open now, and closes January 31st. The award is presented March 2nd, 2013 at the Awards Gala.


Wondering what I would do with the prize?

Well, I would put it into materials and exhibition fees to have a couple gallery exhibitions next year. That is the goal in everything that I do, to get back into a gallery setting and complete two to three groupings of artwork every year that explore my journey. Currently, I have about 4 different series of work mapped out, all of which explore the struggle of PostPartum Depression. I would love to explore these bodies of work, and show them in a few gallery exhibitions.

To each and every one of you, thank you SO much for your support!


Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips