August 17, 2012

BlogHer12 Recap: Memorable Moments, Part Deux

More? Of course there's more! you don't get the chance to engage with 5000+ bloggers and brands and walk away with more than just a couple memorable moments!


Today, I leave you with jut one.

Jenni.

I "met" Jenni way back when we were pregnant with our monster babies Brynn and Owen, and I felt an instant connection to her. One because we were gigantic {I can say that, right?}, and two because we kept it real. We didn't mince words, we didn't attack anyone, we were just real and authentic and meeting her was amazing.

Shockingly {I kid!} she was just as real in person as she is online. She's an absolute sweetheart and meeting her was most definitely a memorable moment.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips