August 16, 2012

BlogHer Sponsor Love: Mary Kay



One of the products that Michele, my lovely Mary Kay sponsor for BlogHer12, provided me with was a full line of the Time Wise skin care. I had used these products back in 2008 when I got married {as Michele did my makeup for the big day} and have found that my skin has really changed since then, very likely due to having a baby.


 For my trip to NYC, Michele provided me with the TimeWise Trial Miracle Set {bonus that they are all airplace complaint and travel size!}. This wonderful little set features enough product to get you through 30 days of daily use:


  • TimeWise® 3-in-1 Cleanser (normal- to-dry), 57 g
  • TimeWise® Age-Fighting Moisturizer (normal-to-dry), 21 g
  • TimeWise® Day Solution Sunscreen SPF 35, 11 g
  • TimeWise® Night Solution, 11 g
My favourite product in the entire set is the Night Solution.



After a night of galavanting and dancing, typically coming back to our hotel room at around midnight, it felt so nice to take off my makeup, wash my face with something mild and gentle, then put on the Night Solution.

In the morning, I would wake up and my skin felt...smooth. It was as if the Nutribeads worked magic while I slept and tiny little pixies danced on my skin; leaving it feeling soft and leaving me looking refreshed in the morning.

For a mama to a toddler {eek, now a preschooler!} who does her best work at night after he's gone to bed, knowing that I'll be able to put the Night Solution on and that I'll wake up and not look insanely tired is amazing. If there's one thing to put into your skin care regimen, it's the Night Solution!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips