June 13, 2012

Wedding Wednesday: Sculpted Bridal Accessories

I've been in my studio alot lately...dreaming up some amazingly whimsical designs for brides. Oh...if only I could do it all over again! One of the things that I would most definitely change would be my hair.

Don't get me wrong, it was super pretty, but it was incredibly formal and it just didn't suit my artsy-fartsy personality.

To do it all again...

oversize white ruffle peony on a headband


And for my girls...

black ruffle peony hair clips


I don't know why I didn't think about using my skills as an artist four years ago when we got married - I got crafty and made a few things here and there, but definitely could have gone all out when it came to whimsical designs to make our colours {black, white and lime} really pop. Can you imagine the white ruffle peony with a lime centre and some tendrils in my dark chocolate hair?! Amazing!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips