June 4, 2012

BlogHer Sponsor Love: Bellaroma Boutique

It's beach season and that means your tender tootsies get to {finally} see the sun...sand...and surf!

I've been using this product by Bellaroma for a little while now, and all I can say is that it is truly amazing. After the first application, my feet felt so incredibly soft and smooth...after a week they were completely beach and sandal ready!

The Peppermint and Fresh Cream Pedi is a thick and luxurious lotion that has a delightful scent of peppermint with a hint of vanilla. It is completely non greasy, and the peppermint provides nice cooling relief to tired toes.

I put it on before bed, and when I woke up in the morning, my feet were touchably soft. As a girl who hates to wear socks with her ballet flats {even in the Canadian winter}, my heels get rather rough and the pads of my feet are just peeling. Not a great feeling, but after one treatment with the Peppermint and Fresh Cream Pedi lotion...amazing!

BlogHer'12 is just TWO MONTHS AWAY! Make sure your toes are ready to go, and can brave the NYC heat...don't forget to pack your Peppermint and Fresh Cream Pedi lotion!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips