May 15, 2012

Celeb{rate} Tuesday: THE Stylist

When I heard about the chance to get a statement ring to this incredible woman, I literally sculpted over twenty designs.

Twenty

Why?

Because she's not only a fashion icon herself, but she's a stylist. THE Stylist....



Rachel Zoe...stylist to the stars and an absolute style icon. Oversized bangles and cuffs? Check! Statement rings? Check! Oversized sunglasses? Check!

I just knew that I needed to design something incredible for her, I just didn't know what (hence the twenty different designs).

Then, when I was out for a girlfriends birthday it hit me: a Dahlia. Layers and layers of beautiful sculpted petals on an antique brass ring. Simple and stunning, white and perfect.

I see Rachel wearing it with a white t-shirt, long fringe-y scarf and a pair of skinny jeans, with really amazing boots. I picture her loving it, and so incredibly hope that she does.

What do you think of it??

1 comment:

Tina said...

GORGEOUS! And it will go with anything she wears!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips