May 8, 2012

Celeb{rate} Tuesday: A Bit of Edge

Taking things up a notch this week...and for the next few weeks actually.

While I am still staying true to my roots with sculpting and being girly, I am bringing a bit of edge to some of my designs. Specifically, ones that are leaving my studio and are on their way to some amazing style icons in Hollywood.

Take the oversized pansy for example...and turn it silver.



Incredible!

It's so awesome to take someone fantastically edgy like Kim Kardashian, and morph an oversized pansy ring to suit her style. A silver pansy with white stamen, on a silver ring. Simple? Absolutely! Stunning? You betcha!

I really really hope that she loves it, and if you love it...let me know! I've already had one order, and will happily create this ring over and over. It's just so much fun to make, and the silver clay takes on a sparkly and swirly property during the firing process.

Love it? Let me know!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Very cool ring. So do these celebs order these from you or do you send them to them? I think that is so cool!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips