May 6, 2012

BlogHer Sponsor Love: Kristine Cook Designs...Structured Jacket


I've been trying to write this post for about a week...and I'm not quite sure than any words that I can spill out into a blogpost will accurately describe just how in love I am with this beautiful coral jacket that Kristine has designed for me.

From the pleated pockets to the beautiful button closure....the polka dotted lining to the abstract ruffles down the side
Stunning colour!

She just got me when she was designing this jacket. It's so incredibly detailed, and on trend, and artistic.

Not to mention well made. The entire jacket is lined with the beautiful polka dots {love!}, with the pleat and structured sides. I have never owned a jacket so beautiful, and likely never will again. It's quickly become a favourite in my wardrobe.


How perfect is that!!


I love that I can take it from day to night, and I fully plan on it at BlogHer. During the day, paired with dark skinny jeans, a white tank that hits just below the jacket, and gold gladiator sandals (or black peep toe ballet flats with a ruffle on the top) and some awesome designs from Amber Bryce. During the evening, paired with a pencil skirt and pulling my hair up. Easy peasy, but oh so awesome!

Sneak peek at my new hair!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips