May 5, 2012

BlogHer Sponsor Love: Atutudes Handmade Tutu's


What’s that? A new sponsor for my journey to BlogHer’12? You betcha!! Introducing the prettiest and most fashionable couture tutu’s around…made by none other than Kristal Lee of Atutudes Handmade Tutu’s



I started looking at the party schedule for BlogHer’12 and I must admit, I was a little overwhelmed looking at the timing of everything, all of the options, and all of the different themes. Burgers in bed {holla!}, multicultural-esque festivals…and then came the word I’d been dreaming about…
Sparklecorn


Have you heard about it? The glitter and the glowsticks? Well…I have and I must admit, I have no idea what to wear. It’s one thing to wrap your head around a fabulous peplum cocktail dress for a night out on the town in NYC, but a totally different thing to wrap your head around what you’ll need for a night of dancing…with glitter.

Kristal to the rescue!! I’ve been encouraging her for a long while now to create some couture adult tutu’s…tea length…big and full…lovely and dreamy. Well…now she’s creating me one, and I couldn’t be more thrilled!

Stay tuned as I reveal design specs and talk about the process to creating the perfect Sparklecorn look!

1 comment:

Rebecca Nash said...

Amazing! I can't wait to see what she creates for you! Ever since you mentioned this idea I have been thinking about it (and contacted crystal to talk about making one for me too maybe!) and picturing you as Carrie from the opening of Sex & the City! Can't wait to see the final product!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips