April 30, 2012

Do Good: Ride To Conqeur Cancer

Throwing this out to the universe in hopes that some might find it in their heart to help my friend {and sister} Sartaj.

She's riding in the Ride to Conquer Cancer for Princess Margaret's Hospital this coming June 9-10th. hen she first messaged me, immediately I wanted to blog about it. I mean...she's getting on a bicycle and riding from Niagara to Toronto, roughly 200km {or 125 miles for some of you}. It's a two day venture, complete with a camp out.

I have to say, I'm insanely proud of her, and hope that you will support her journey.

Her goal? $2500, amazing and ambitious. 

What exactly are you supporting? Well...consider that 2 in 5 people will be diagnosed with some form of cancer over their lifetime...you're supporting alot.

Research

Awareness

Technology

The Fight

Need I say more?

Give and give generously!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips