April 3, 2012

BlogHer Sponsor Love: Tina Dean Designs



You’ve heard me talk about Tina Dean Designs since just before Christmas and how the lovely Tina is making my clutch and messenger bag for BlogHer’12.

Well, I am so excited to unveil the pictures to you of the photo shoot that I did for her with Hanlon Lain Photography


The Eco-Evening Wristlet Clutch is the perfect bag for a night out on the town with the girls, and where better to show it off than in NYC?! It features a super soft exterior that is made from repurposed VHS tape, which is made into plarn, and yarn. It is crocheted expertly with extraordinary workmanship, and I love that it has an antique looking chain attached, to make sure that it stays on my wrist at all times.

I love it because it is the perfect size to hold only the things that I need while on a night out: lip gloss and chapstick, my Blackberry, debit card, hotel key and ID. What more do you need when you’re spending an evening with your friends, having a few drinks on a rooftop patio, then hitting the town to go dancing?

I absolutely love the pop of colour that Tina worked into the lining.


My wristlet is lined with a beautiful batik fabric, featuring swirls of colour. It perfectly reflects me as an artist and my funky personal style.

What I love even more is that Tina took the time and care to make it personally for me, specifically for BlogHer. I am so excited to show it off…only a few months to go!


Shop

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips