April 2, 2012

BlogHer Sponsor Love: Amber Bryce - Luxe Bohemian Jewelry



When I first started thinking about BlogHer and the amazing events that surround it, immediately my mind started wandering to but what will I wear? I just knew from reading bloggers like Jenni From The Blog and Goober Monkey that having a standout wardrobe is essential, but I also want to have my personal style shine through.

That’s when a light bulb went off in my pretty little head, and I contacted Amber Bryce - Luxe Bohemian Jewelry. Not only do I stand for the same core values in reducing ones carbon footprint and being as ecofriendly within your art as possible, but her designs have a boho rocker edge to them that I simply adore.

Now, I’m the kind of girl who wears the same earrings day in and out, a pair of very simple white gold post hoops that my son got me for our first Christmas together (okay, so I might have bought them myself and just put his name on the tag…he was only 6 months old at the time!). I’m the kind of girl who wears the same chain every day, same signet ring on her right hand and rarely a bracelet unless I have a super special event to go to.

Uhm…BlogHer? Kinda really special, and I am so excited that Amber Bryce is going to be decking me out in some amazing jewelry!

You’ll find the most beautiful, artistic and lovingly handcrafted designs in her shop. Her Calming Bracelet is one such item that has stolen my heart. The blue and purple tones of the London blue quartz, amethyst and labradorite play so well together with the open circle links to create a really magnificent piece. Perfect for the daytime, and super easy to dress up an evening outfit as well!

So…I’m really excited that Amber is a sponsor for my journey to BlogHer and cannot wait to see what she creates for me, and I’m even more excited to share those creations with you as the conference gets closer!

Shop

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips