March 26, 2012

Local Love Monday: A Paper Buffet

I am so incredibly excited to feature this Etsy shop today!!



I have had the pleasure of meeting Stephanie, walking the aisles of Angelo's and trying to find an elusive slice of pie or two. I've had the pleasure of sitting with her over coffee and chatting about Etsy, what makes us tick as artists and keep up to date with her {while only living about 8minutes away from one another} on twitter.

Now...I get to share that with you!

What will you find at A Paper Buffet? Only the finest paper creations, from beautiful handmade greeting cards to gorgeous bookmarks, tags, boxes and even nostalgic memory games for kids!


{Green Damask paper flower bookmark}


{handmade Mother's Day cards}

Seriously beautiful, right?! What I love about Stephanie is that she sources alot of her papers locally. There's a few great shops in town that she scouts paper at and then turns it into the most gorgeous cards and creations that I have seen in a very long time!

Catch up with Stephanie and A Paper Buffet on Etsy, Twitter and Facebook!

1 comment:

Steph said...

Thanks so much Shannon :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips