February 24, 2012

Special Post: Stella McCartney and Matches Fashion

As spring starts to poke its lovely face through the barely snow covered grounds, I find myself in need of a wardrobe change. Each season, I try to get a few key pieces that I know I can wear with jeans as well as dress pants, pencil skirts and things of the sort of get the most out of some really inspired, quality designs.

Today, I am finding that in the Stella McCartney collection at Matches Fashion. The bold pops of yellow and blue are paired perfectly with white, grey and black – just absolutely stunning and perfect for spring!

A few favourites that I would like to point your ever keen eye to…

I was immediately drawn to the Michelle jacket. The amazing pop of yellow was just stunning to see, and I could definitely see it paired with a simple white tee, grey skinny jeans and a pair of grey or nude pumps. Perfect for a luncheon out with the girls, or for an after business event. So unexpected, and yet so perfect!

The Stella McCartney collection at Matches Fashion isn’t all about punches of colour on clothing. Don’t underestimate the impact that an accessory can have in your wardrobe! Sometimes, all you need is the perfect handbag or pair of shoes to update for the season ahead!

I personally am in love with the Falabella bucket bag. First and foremost, it is orange and considering that I already have a lot of dark denim and cream tops, it would go perfectly with a lot of what I already have. I look at it as a wise investment for a piece that I will love for many years to come. It’s simply stunning, and roomy too! It would be perfect for a day shopping, as a travel carryon...really, it is perfect for everyday!

Within the Stella McCartney collection, you’ll find whimsical pieces that catch your eye more than once. I’ve looked at the same pieces (for example, the Gwen dress) over and over, and see a captivating new beauty every time I look at it.

The collection is simply breathtaking!

*this post was brought to you by Matches Fashion

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips