November 9, 2011

What's Next Wednesday: Craft Show Recap

Well...I survived my first craft show this past weekend!! I wasn't really sure what to expect, but I definitely learned a tonne and made some really awesome connections with other vendors and some fabulous customers who have some really great parties coming up that I hope Sweet Stella's can be a part of.

The display, while exactly what I had envisioned, needs some work and I have a plan for reconfigure things for the next show on December 1st.



The ornament trees were a huge hit, and that is one area of the display that I am super happy with.

The bookcase, while a great display idea to keep things organized, needs some help. I'm thinking of stationery all on one shelf, along with a photo collage of the pictures from the GBK Productions Emmy's Gifting Suite with Jeff Probst and Annie Illonzeh.

On another shelf, all of the beautiful journals, and then masks on another. Keep it simple, and streamlined...with room to replenish stock where needed.



Another thing that will be changing is getting the Tiny Stacks and Favour Pouches off the table and into pretty containers of some sort. I have a woven ceramic bowl that I made years ago, so that could potentially house one or the other...





The masks were also a huge hit, and I was even asked if I do children's birthday parties...as in they have a Sweet Stella's party!!

Definitely have that in the works...everything from masks to fairy wands, piggy bank to treasure chests, and custom packages too!! Sweet Stella's Parties will be here for 2012, so stay tuned for their unveiling after the holidays!

and if you're in the London area, check me out at the Mountsfield PS Holiday Sale!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips