September 12, 2011

Mama Blogger Monday: The Stauffer Shenanigans

Happy Monday everyone! The sun is shining brightly and warmly here, summer definitely isn't over for us yet, and I have a way to make today even better!

I'd like to introduce you to a wonderful mama that I've met recently, Ashley. She's the blogger over at The Stauffer Shenanigans, and aside from her adorable babes, she is like me: party.planning.nut! We hit it off immediately when talking about her daughter's Puppy themed party, and maybe went a little overboard on the pooch-themed food...

Anyhow! She's guesting here today and tells her story of why she blogs!

Hey everyone! My name is Ashley, but for the past 3 years I've mainly gone by Momma. I don't mind the Jessie Spano reference because it sounds so darn cute when these girls say it. That's Emmy on my left & Brooklyn on my right---excuse our tea party attire.

I blog over at The Stauffer Shenanigans & would love for you to visit. What are you in for when you stop by? Well, here's the jist. I mainly brag talk about the girls & what kind of hijinks they're up to. You'll also find posts about my weight loss, thanks to Weight Watchers. And weekly fashion posts, or perhaps lack there of. Although I like to consider myself a Maxxinista. Throw in some rambles, grumbles, pictures galore, and perhaps an overshare {Hey, I'm a mom. All dignity was lost in the delivery room} and you have our Shenanigans.

Intruiged? Thank you...you should be :) I started blogging as a means to document what my oldest way doing day to day. And now? Well now it's the only way I remember what we did last week.

I'm really looking forward to seeing where my blog will take me. Hopefully to New York City in August 2012, we'll see! Sponsors? Bueller?

Thanks for reading my little ditty here. And thank you to Shannon for having us. Hope you stop by & visit us really soon! I serve a mean cup of air.




Be sure to check out Ashley and her awesome family on Facebook, Twitter and of course her crazy cute blog!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips