September 19, 2011

Mama Blogger Monday: Growing Up Geeky

Good Monday morning everyone! While it's dreary and raining outside, I have someone sunshine-y and wonderful to introduce you all to!

I met this lovely lady, Mama G, on our quest to become mama's over on a pregnancy forum, and thankfully we stayed connected throught the blogosphere. Read on about her Geeky Family!


Hi! I'm Mama G from Growing Up Geeky. I am married to M - a mad scientist, and I just became a stay-at-home Mommy to my 9-month-old daughter Carina. M is an oboe playing organic chemist by day and a fearless video game dragon slayer at night. I am a former Math-lete and self-proclaimed domestic failure, and I would rather alphabetize my spice rack than go to the Mall. I think it's safe to say that our baby girl won't have a prayer at being cool.



Growing Up Geeky celebrates our quirks and outright geekiness and provides you with a healthy dose of super cute baby. I started writing in it after a few unsuccessful months of trying to conceive; I needed an outlet. When I became pregnant, it turned into my pregnancy journal, and now it has become Carina's virtual baby book. I don't want to forget so many things about her and our lives right now, so I document them in my blog - along with some of my rants, confessions, and Mommy fail stories (sadly, there are quite a few!)

I am always on the lookout for unique and exciting baby products, as well as products that could help make my life as a new Mom easier. I love to do reviews and offer my readers fantastic giveaway items. I also recently opened my blog up to sponsorship and am planning on attending BlogHer '12 next August!

I'd love it if you stop by and celebrate geekiness with us!



Don't forget to check out Growing Up Geeky on Facebook and Twitter!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips